Friday, October 9, 2009

New food fight recap format

Excuse me if this comes out a bit jumbled. I'm still recovering from some bug that laid me up yesterday, and my head is still a bit fuzzy, so I might not be making total sense. But, whether I'm there or not, the next food fight is scheduled to go down tomorrow, and the latest rumble has me thinking about how to improve this blog.

Namely, my posts have been much, much, much too long when it comes to recapping the day's food fight events. To fix this, I'm instituting a new format. Here's how I'll start posting; each number signifies a new post:

Before the food fight:
1) Poll... sometimes. It'll depend on if more people start commenting on my blog, rather than on my Facebook page. (Hint, hint.)
2) A preview, discussing what food my friends and I will be fighting over.

After the food fight:
3) Restaurant/food recap of food fight contender #1
4) Restaurant/food recap of food fight contender #2 (and so forth; if there's more than 2 contenders, there will be that many more number of posts)
5) THE RESULTS

Maybe this will add a bit of suspense as to which restaurant won? Unless you were at the food fight and know already, obviously.

Do you like this new, suggested, format? Or do you prefer the long rambling posts? Blog lurkers/friends/family, let me know in the comments section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment